Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, Temperature Probe, USB cable
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Preinstalled network management cardProvides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
- Single switched outlet groupSingle outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
ManageabilityUSB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
ServiceabilityUser-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replacedResettable circuit breakersEnables a quick recovery from overload events.Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 4 to 6 weeks (please ask)