The IG950B is a powerful, very lightweight, quiet portable generator which provides 230V AC power wherever it is needed. The sine wave constant voltage technology has a frequency stability of +/-1%, this is more stable than the normal mains supply and is therefore ideal for powering sensitive equipment such as computers TVs etc. With a max output of 800W (700W continuous) it is perfect for leisure use such as camping & caravanning and much more. It also provides a 12V DC output that can be used for lead acid battery top up charging.
The IG950B has an economical air cooled 4 stroke engine and features an Eco throttle that automatically adjusts the engine speed to match the load for greater fuel efficiency and a lower noise level. An Econ switch also allows the generator to idle when no power is being drawn, putting less unnecessary strain on the motor and reducing fuel consumption. These features both prolong the lifespan and reduce running costs.
- Quiet running 69dBA at 7m (1/4 load)
- Includes one 230V 13A socket and 12V DC (4A) output
- Low oil and overload shutdown
- Fuel tank capacity: 2.1ltr
- Recoil start. Running hours @ ¾ load: 5.3
- Fuel consumption 0.54ltr/kW/h
- Noise level (guaranteed): 93dB(A)