The C500E can be installed with internal batteries as standard, or with the addition of Extended Battery Cabinets. Additional flexibility is achieved for the C500E through its sophisticated design. The selectable input between single phase and three phase allows users to retain electrical infrastructure and save costs where applicable.
- Wide input voltage window
- Selectable output voltage
- Frequency converter feature
- EPO connection
- Future expansion or redundancy
- Plug n play parallel kits
- Internal manual bypass
- Small footprint
- 3 phase/1 phase input option as standard on C500E
All battery loads have been sized at 0.7 Power Factor Full Load. Technical specifications and autonomies can not be taken as definitive and are subject to change without notice.
CertaUPS C500E-100-25 10kVA / 9kW Tower 25mins
VAT is excluded from the prices shown and will be added at the checkout stage.