APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower LCD 200-240VIntelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack Mounting Brackets, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
- Auto recognition of external batteriesUPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency designReduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Multiple switched outlet groupsMultiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Sequenced shutdown and rebootCustomize shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert CompatibilityDiscover and monitor PowerChute Agents via SNMP v1 or v3. Integrate SNMP Traps for timely notifications of UPS critical events.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needsIntuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibilityNetwork manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery managementPatented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and availableNetwork grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systemsPeace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
AvailabilityDisconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
AdaptabilityAdjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Coronavirus: Most product deliveries are currently not affected or are experiencing only minor delays. If in doubt please check with us. Keep safe & well.
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 6 weeks