APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA RM 230VHigh density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtimeIncludes: CD with software, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User Manual, Web/SNMP Management Card
- Dual mains inputIncreases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- LCD displayAlpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Manageable external batteriesReduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected runtime.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Removable input/output wiring trayAllows quick and easy installation and maintenance of the UPS.
- Single or three-phase input wireableProvides flexibility for the UPS to be installed using either single or three-phase input wiring.
Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replacedAutomatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
ManageabilitySerial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
AdaptabilityRack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
ServiceabilityAudible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditionsPredicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
APC Smart-UPS RT 20kVA RM 230V SURT20KRMXLI