APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 230V 2U Rack Mount with 6 year warranty packageIntelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageableProvides proactive notifications of changing power or unit conditions and provides the user the ability to remotely control PMU functions.
- Outlet group controlTurn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Predictive failure notification.Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Coronavirus: Most product deliveries are currently not affected or are experiencing only minor delays. If in doubt please check with us. Keep safe & well.
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 6 weeks