APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 230V 2U Rack Mount with 6 year warranty packageIntelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meterProvides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiencyReduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interfaceProvides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- LED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Network manageableProvides proactive notifications of changing power or unit conditions and provides the user the ability to remotely control PMU functions.
- Outlet group controlTurn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
- Predictive failure notification.Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Predictive replace battery dateDynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on batterySimulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 4 to 6 weeks (please ask)