APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD RM 2U 230VIntelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Single switched outlet group Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- SmartSlot Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
ManageabilityUSB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.Audible alarmsActively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition
ServiceabilityUser-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)Predictive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
APC Smart-UPS 1000VA LCD RM 2U 230V SMT1000RMI2U