APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 900, 230VHigh Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power ProtectionIncludes: CD with software, Qty 1- Detachable IEC Power Cord, USB cable, User Manual, Warranty card
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer pointsMaximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without toolsEnables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outletsAutomatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Transformer-block spaced outletsProtect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 900, 230V BR900GI
VAT is included in the prices shown.