APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 550High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power ProtectionIncludes: CD with software, USB cable, User Manual, Warranty card
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without toolsEnables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Green modePatent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- LCD graphics displayText and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outletsAutomatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 4 to 6 weeks (please ask)