APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 230VHigh Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power ProtectionIncludes: CD with software, Qty 1- Detachable IEC Power Cord, Telephone Cable, USB cable, User Manual, Warranty card
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without tools Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Cold-start capable Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Disconnected battery notification Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Extendable Run Time Additional batteries can be added to provide power to the load for an extended period of time in the event of utility supply failure.
- Green mode Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hot-swappable batteries Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Power-saving outlets Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Safety-agency approved Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Serial connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Telephone dataline surge protection Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- USB connectivity Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteries Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS Pro 1500, 230V BR1500GI