APC Power-Saving Back-UPS 550VA, 230V, BS1363Battery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and ComputersIncludes: CD with software, Telephone Cable, User Manual
(at full load)
224 x 311 x 89
- Adjustable voltage sensitivityProvides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery replacement without toolsEnables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Battery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- USB connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
APC Power-Saving Back-UPS 550VA, 230V, BS1363 BE550G-UK