APC Back-UPS 950VA, 230V, AVR, IEC SocketsBattery Backup & Surge Protector for Electronics and ComputersIncludes: User Manual
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Telephone dataline surge protectionProvides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connectionUse your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Marketing FeaturesBattery-protected and surge-only outletsReserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
ProtectionBattery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.Surge only outletsProtect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
AvailabilityBattery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenanceIntelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
ManageabilityAudible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditionsLED status displayQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
VAT is included in the prices shown
Average UK Mainland lead times:
CertaUPS = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Riello = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
APC = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Allrack = 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri)
Clarke = 2-3 working days (Mon - Fri)
Tripp Lite = 2-5 working days (Mon - Fri)
PRSi = 4 - 5 working days (Mon - Fri)
Cover = 5-7 working days (Mon - Fri)
CE+T = 4 to 6 weeks (please ask)