Lithium Ion Single Phase Output UPS
Li-ion batteries provide a longer operational life than VRLA.12 – 15 years is a realistic expectation. They are smaller and lighter, and can operate at higher temperatures than VRLA batteries. If any of these points are of the utmost importance to you, it would be worth considering paying the premium for Li-ion batteries.
900W - 1,800W UPS
The C400Li 2kVA lithium ups series has been designed to deliver maximum user flexibility. Its compact and ergonomic rack mountable and floor standing design makes it an ideal fit for many server cabinets.
Suggested applications: Servers & Storage, Telecoms & CCTV.
* High density lithium-ion batteries
* High efficiency up to 95%
* 0.9 output power factor
* Expandable runtime with additional battery modules
* Rackmount or Tower compact convertible design
* Energy saving mode
* Pure sinewave output
* Eco mode function
* HID Functionality
* Rackmount rails included
Tripp Lite SmartPro Medical-Grade UPS
450W - 750W
Lithium Battery with Full Isolation.
Line-interactive UPS provides basic battery backup with UL 60601-1 compliance for use in medical facilities, including patient care areas.
* Lithium battery backup allows time to save files and safely shut down during blackouts.
* Hospital-grade (HG) C13 outlets provide power to medical equipment.
* UL 60601-1 compliant for use in patient care vicinities when plugged into HG wall outlet.
* Alarm and front-panel LEDs report online, battery, fault and overload conditions.
* 10,000-cycle LiFePO4 battery lasts up to 30x longer than comparable SLA batteries
5-year limited warranty.